1.23.2015

"Lego Lofts"

I know these aren't lofts but I thought the term "lego lofts" was cute. I also think the term "lego" is clever (used in video 3) because in these apartment/houses you really are rearranging everything to essentially build a room. If I'm not mistaken the correct terms are "micro-apartment" and "micro-home".

I've always envisioned my future self in a comfortable and spacious house with high ceilings and lots light. I've recently become obsessed with these compact living spaces (I may have spent over 2 hours watching tours on youtube oops) and I could totally picture myself spending my bachelorette days living in one of these. I absolutely love how organized the spaces are, and I love how lighting plays a huge part in making these tiny spaces seem, well, huge. I'm also finding myself drawn to the modern and minimalist decor, it seems so...freeing.

Below are some of my favorites (in no particular order):

  
                               420 sq ft                                             221 sq ft ( + lofts at 128 sq ft)

  
                              285 sq ft                                                          450 sq ft

  
                              325 sq ft                                                          129 sq ft

  
                              350 sq ft                                                          295 sq ft

                              190 sq ft

No comments:

Post a Comment